Where Are You Based?
We read a lot about people who quit their job in the corporate world to travel full time but that might not be for everyone, let's also take a look at the flip side.
In this series, I would like to feature part time travelers who have a home base and "regular" job - stay at home parents, this means you too! - to let people know, it is okay! It may be awesome but you do not need to travel full time to see the world. There are tons and tons of reasons people are not traveling full time, maybe they do not want to, maybe they cannot for any reason right now. Let's find out what makes each person just as amazing!
Below are some of the questions that I would like to start off our conversation but feel free to add anything you would like to make this about YOUR experiences.
- Where are you based?
- What do you do?
- How do you make the best of your vacation days?
- If you don't mind, how many vacation days do you get a year?
- What has made you a part time travelers? Do you want to be a full time traveler one day?
- Favorite place you've visited.
- Do you do weekend/local trips? If so, tell us about your favorite one.
- If you could move your base anywhere else, where would it be?
- Tell us something not travel related that not many people know about you. Or a special talent you have!
So that readers and connect with you, also send your social media links, a picture of you and 3 - 5 pictures from your travels whether near or far.